So sealing my headlights kinda has been an ongoing project.
After installing my new front bumper it had to be decided where to put my license plate.
So I finally upgraded my AUX installation to Bluetooth!
I've wanted a new front bumper for a while now. The old one would've needed a new paintjob anyways so I figured: Let's just get a new M-look bumper.
After changing the oil I planned on changing my coolant as well. Didn't turn out as expected, though.
Well, I did my first oil change today.
A few months back already I changed the color of my eyebrows. This didn't go exactly as planned, so I had to do some repairs today.